Saturday 6 March 2010

Realisation Journal - Friday 5 March

This week wasn't very productive. I am going in next week for a blood test because I want to get my thyroid checked. I feel like I've tried everything to get my sleep dealt with and I still can't seem to wake up. I've barely accomplished anything and I am just racking up more and more stress...and it may not be something I can change with different routines. So when I see my GP next week I'll see what can be done to sort it out...and what I need to change. Something does, because I'm effing up my work by not doing much and just depressing myself. Better to try and be positive and productive in sorting it out (as it's wrecking my life) than to just let it keep on getting worse.
That said, I did reserve four blocks of laser cutting time - two next Friday (so I have time to tweak my Illustrator rendering - and two on the Tuesday afterward. Hopefully I can get the technical bits sorted okay before holiday so I can just come back to my materials (which will hopefully be here by then) and cut them out and put everything together. Even though my design looks super complicated, the construction is actually quite deceptively simple. If it works. Next week it is imperative that I actually go in to uni and finish sampling and do some mocking-up. Tomorrow I am going to add the details to my master drawing and possibly start the Illustrator rendering on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment